Monday, April 11, 2011

hmmmm?

Oh well, what's this I'm feeling now? U know??? Like my brain isn't thinking like how it used to think alot, about everything & anything? It kinda feel blank. Blank as is as blank as a piece of paper. Nothing on it at all. But idk what is it, n am I refrain myself from thinking? Now, when I see anything , I really feels nothing. It's like neutral towards everything. Neutral. Nothing to say, nothing to feel. Like when I am talking to pple, I just have this feeling of just leaving it there & not doing anything. Like leave it there. Dont touch it. Let this peaceful moment where the mind doesn't thinks at all to stay there. I says that I'm not thinking.. So what's this post about? It's my thoughts. Lols. Life is so contradicting. When will I ever figure certain things. I think I should really go n think, & learn to let things go, don't think so much, just go with the flow. So what do I have to let go of now?? & what am I doing now? What's right what's wrong? Maybe, I m just escaping from reality huh?? But am I really??? Somehow, what I'm feeling now is who I was once. There was once where I just don't go online, don't reply anyone, don't care bout anything, & just let my day go by me blankly, not thinking bout anything but just staring at the space infront of me. I think I'm weird. But who is not weird?? What is weird anyway?? & oh define 'weird'..

Okay, I think I've just finished cramping here. I just feel that my life is changing. I dunno who or what is impt or not impt anymore. Thinking so much previously maybe just let myself shuts up for the time being? Oh, just go with the flow(: hahahah. Can I be someone that don't feels for anything?? Oh that's sounds as if I wanna be a cold hearted person. Am I?? And well, define 'cold hearted ' Lols.

I think I do really crap alot. But this is just me(: hahahahahaha. Okok. I wanna go biennale leh! Hahahahahaha! Ok I shall stop crapping. Lol-.-

No comments: