Thursday, April 7, 2011

CUTEEEE

Yoz! Today, I woke @9plus! Hahahahaha!!! Then went to see granny at ard 11??? She already bought lunch like 9plus!! So early right!! Dent wait for my cuz n I to go buy with her!!!!! I must visit her more!!! No time no time!! Omg!! I'm scared I'll be busyyy!!! But anw, life luh huh(: then went to walk here n there with min sis, wanna buy shoe u kno, but this has got something to do with picky me & fate with shoes. I'm recently always wearing my zihui & uniqlo shoe.. So well, time to hunt for shoes that I wanna wear. Just when I see something I would like to buy, it's either no more, or the shop is closed! Damn it!!!!!!!!! But nvm(: anw, today nvr watch rio with Kelvin like I've promised! Guess idk why just like that.. But still smile(: idk my cuz love to anyhow saythis & that. Like I say this wk wanna go out with pei, n this colleague, but dunno can go out two days a wk, then suddenly receive text frm weisi to go out oso..!!! Then I'm like howwwwww??

So well, pei's is planned first, a must go. Kelvin's one is second in line, is idk must see chance. Weisi's one is last minute, so well, I didn't go since I need settle tp stuff n suddenly went for work that day. But before that, my cuz ask me which colleague I'm going out with, I'm like 'oh! A 25 yr old colleague leh!! Am I weird???' hahahahaha!!! Like how often do I hang out with 25 yr old peeps?? Hmmm. So my cuz open her mouth n close her mouth saying' so u dun wanna go out with weisi & u go out with that 25 yr old guy' &&& 'let go watch rio together' I say' but Im gonna watch with my colleague!' she's like' bla bla bla.. U rather watch with that 25 yr old guy than to watch with me!' what does she mean u see!! How can u break promise about watching movie with certain pple!!! She is so unfair can!!!!!!!!

Nvm(: as usual luh huh. Now everytime I see rio on tv, I'm like I wanna watch!!! Then my cuz will be like when go watch??? Then Kelvin how right!!! I feel like such a bad person now! U see how I can't make everyone happy???? In the end, I'll still let one of them down! Or I will let myself down! Dont go watch it with Any of them!!! Shit luh!!!!!!! Hahahahaha(:

Okay, today this is my post! Anw, just now watchedthe channel 8 show, so cute!! The couple!! I wonder if there's pple like that in real life!! Like so 'GREAT MIND THINKS ALIKE'! so SWEEETTTTTTTTTTT(:

No comments: