April 2
Yoooooooooz(:
It's been quite awhile since I start posts like this yea? Anw, 2nd of April is all bout work for me(: know why? My first time working fulllllll shift D: isn't it crazy? But anw, since I rarely have this kind of energy, I tried(: today, the shopfloor is like a mess! I can't believe how informative is singaporeans!!! U know? Everyone read the news paper bout the uniqlo ad & they came for the limited offer!! Anw, fromthe business point of view, this is of cos a good response from the public(: but omg it's seriously busy like what. Keep folding & folding & folding. Lols. Hahahahahahah(: anw, kinda feel like idk what now, see my face in mirror is like a little red. I think I can practically slp anywhere now. Like woahhhhhhh. Idk, am fatigue, but then, I still have the ability to stay awake, like how when cny is here, I must keep myself awake!! But during those times, I'm practically forcing myself to be awake while dozing off! But @ work, I'm like awake on my own accord!!! Haha! But I guess once I reach home, i'll be deadly asleep!!!!!! Hahahahs!!!!
So sry to laylin tat I didn't went dinner with her! Lucky she came with he mom or else hmmmmm.. hahahah. Feel bad towards her): but ok, I'm silly right(:
April 3
Today, woke up at 12 noon. Actually, I woke at 9 plus, den sleep again. As usual, I will slp & wake slp & wake in the day. Wanna kno why?? U kno, recently, I'm always getting reprimanded for stuffs. This & that. Its like lol-.- pple are always unhappy with everything. For everything u do, they have something to say. I'm like damn damn damn sick of all those things that I don't feel like getting up & going out into the living room, to face them all. I'm kinda escaping from all those idiotic stuff that is creeping me out. That's why I sleep alot the last few days & weeks. Even though I felt like getting up & fulfill all the things I wanna do, hearing pple say certain things bout me just make me so sick & tired of facing them all. That's why I've been saying how I dunno who to trust, & how idk what's right & wrong anymore.
After waking up so late, I didn't went for the swim alone & I basically didn't do anythig much till the time I go work. Recently, I keep working cos I guess that's when I'm doing something, not wasting my time, my life away..
Well, this is the post bout 3april, I just posted it today(6april) cos I typed it half way. I rmb I have loads to type that day, but I've already forgotten what to type(:
4april
Work from 1-11:30 , little staff, manyyyyyy customers! Weird for a mondayyyyy!!!!! So well, its like I'm doing fitting room & there's no inner wear person, no runner, like omg, plus manyyyyyy customers! Woah! What a dayyyy! & I did inner wear !! Omg!! Lucky there's certain pple to help me! I think I should treat everyone equally(: shouldn't treat some like they're weirdo rights(: must learn to accept certain pple & not judge them. This is what I felt on Monday(: &&& idk(:
5april
Actually I'm off today, but nad was on mc, & she asked if I could replace her. Since I'm hanging @ home doing dunno what, I've decided to go work. As usual, the flow of pple is madd, but it isn't as mad as Monday.I work frm 2-11:30. Work more before sch starts. Hopefully I can still keep everything right in place. I rmb one of the night, I felt everything is just so wrong because of what my aunts were all saying. I rmb tears flowing from my eyes while I think about some stuff.
Anw, I blogs here cos then, it meant I'm letting my girl-friends understand me & my thoughts(:
And I'm glad that I have my friends(: u kno, how they'll try to make me feel better, say things to make me feel better even when I'm alright(: And I'll smile cos there're pple that cared bout me(:
Takecares(: oh anw, when I go wrk, I saw jingwen minji weisi Ted keejin! So happy to see them! And I miss classes in sch!!!
6april
No work today(: but I woke ard 10? Then went meet mh & pei(: so nice to see them(: went to watch hop(: NICEEEEEEEE FUNNYYYYYYYYYY!! & this pei huh!!! Drop food again!! Hahahahahha!!!! Funny(: realized I miss them too, but somehow, everything is same & diff, we're same same, but every other things are getting different, like how we have lesser time spent together & all. Is this how life makes us so busy that we dont have time for each other?? Rmb those chain msg bout 'it's amazing how strangers became friends & it's sad how friends became strangers......' it's so true.!
Anw,once again, so many pple I haven't go out with!!!!!!!!! &&&&&&& there's so much I wanna say, but I guess I'm stoppin here!!!
HEYY THEREEEE!! u know uuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! I BLOGGED^^
SMILES(:
No comments:
Post a Comment