Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The STUBBORN one.

Ha. Am so sick today, yet I went to school. Dunno what will happen in sch today. So I just go to be present there. Dun wanna miss anything. But as thehours pass by, I'm feeling weaker n weaker, hotter n hotter, adding with some cold feelings. God. But well, I survived(: thanks to those who showed concern(: I appreciates that. And sorry to anyone who ask me anything today. Cos I'm feeling very terrible and can't answer much or think much. I did my best(:

Anw, just ate my dinner and woke up from my rest. Temperature is normal now. But I'm still sneezing like hell and am so worried bout tmr. Hmwk. Test. Pe. Aiya. How huh? So worried. Should I go and do all my things now? Enough resting already right. Will see

Byes(:

Feeling HoT n cOld .
**Hah chew!!!**

No comments: