Today's camp really benefited many pple. And it includes me. By the end of the camp day 1 session,i became totally motivated by all the things I've heard , saw , and felt. I will learn to apply all the things I've learnt.
I realized too that I've finally understood the meanings and quotes that I THOUGHT I knew the meaning to.
•ATTITUDE determines the things that happens in ones life
•SELF-ESTEEM is the FOUNDATION of SUCCESS.
•dO not say TRY
•NO MORE IDK
•let's all be EAGLE!
•finally,the secret to being succesful is to rmb this : 'THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS'
Always be positive. Dun let sabotour affect u. One mus learn to control what u say,or what u say will CONTROL U.
Some stories that is being told today:
-Candice's life story(story of ATTITUDE)
-benjamin's life story(story of RIGHT-brainer)
-the story of 'mayo' boy(low self-esteem story)
-a 12 year old who knows the ans to 'why do u wake up in the morning?'
-the guy born without arms
-documentary of SECRET
WELL, LOVE MY LIFE!!
JIAYOUS PPLE!!!! I know that I'll benefit ALOT from this camp when it comes to an end! Although it make pple's buttocks feel hurting, it's WORTH IT!!!! :D
Life isn't SIAN!!!!!!
Will rmb that!!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment