Friday, March 19, 2010

LIFE~~~

-yesterday-
Woke up early in the morning at 6:30 to go jogging with min sis and shi yan(:
After jogging, I've bathe and slack all the way till around 10:45 and went out with min sis . We went to CITY SQUARE MALL to meet second aunt and have our lunch at PUTIEN alacarte buffet. Thanking uncle Michael who treat us:D

After lunch, second aunt shopped at city square mall while uncle Michael went back to work . Min sis and I went to bishan and shop. We've shopped for second aunt's b'day present @ gift a name for approximately 30min!!!! GOD . aren't the both of us indecisive or what?? After that, we head for other shops , the popular, and library.

Saw yoke huei in the library. She was there with Kim:D went library in search of readers digest n there's nothing!! ): in the end at least there's discovery to borrow:D

And there goes my whole day:O

-today-
Today I went jogging with min sis and her friends. We went to hougang stadium to RUN. I jogged cum walked around the stadium for around 6 rounds. Due to long time not exercising and yesterdays jog/train hand muscle, my whole arm is so PAIN. hahas. Anyways, at least i did some exercise :D wanna go swimming!!! And I'm going to swim on Sunday!!!!! WOooooo!!!!!!!:D

After te morning jog, we went back home and bathe , eat, etc.. Hahaas. The lazy zihui went to sleep for 1hr30min after bathing and all. I then woke up at 12:30:D nice sleep. Had lunch bought by second aunt and started organising all my 2009 subject files around 1pm.

The next thing I know, it's 5:30pm and it's dinner time! After dinner, organising files AGAIN.!! I've just finished most of my files now, and only left with poa & Chinese file. Damn! All my time man!! Gone. But it's worth it. I'm more organized now(: but my hmwk was not touched at all since yesterday): I'll do it tmr .(:

Well, I'm so knackered now... It tiring. But it will be worth it(: I'm so happy though I've done nothing interesting. How I hope I can get over everything that I want and get out working with a MASTER in psychology ASAP. but well, O levels FIRST STEP. *yawns*

-distancing away frOm the pple I CARE-
whenever I come to think about my future, there's always this fear about distancing away from the pple I CARE AND LOVE. I'm so afraid that my years just slips pass me so easily and at the same time, everything is changing. I'm afraid of changing. But it's life. I don't know where will I end up staying when next year is here. Will I still be staying at third aunts house? How will everything turn out to be? How will everyone around me be ? How? I don't know and I'm so scared. But I know that I must take every step of my life forward without regreting a single thing.

TOTALLY PUZZLED N WORRIED.
but I'm gonna stay HAPPY N SMILING :D I'll hide all my fears and travel through the route of my life with pride and without regrets.

KEEP SMILING PPLE!!!!
JIAYOUSS!!!!
I've got the hardworking vibes so suddenly, but I'm knackered...!!!!!!!
NIGHTS:D
I'll be gone for some time. I'LL BE BACK:D

No comments: