I am zihui. Someone who respects others and herself. Someone who lives with pride,etc..
Hahas! Lols(: it's like I've been changing my attitude Towards many things since the camp ended. I don't want the camp to be such a vivid memory in my head. I want a clear vision of it. I must start to recap on many things Now! I've recently been keeping up with my school work.! I must work harder than before if I want BETTER GRADES. MUST!
Quite disappointing to say thati've already got two C5 for progress repost card! GOd! Can't believe my history fail. But it's okay! It's a learning experience(: I shall work towards my A's!!!!!
The only thing that I'm worry now is my future! But anw, THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS! I must become a psychologist and HELP others! MUST! Helping others is good! I CAN DO IT!!!!!
:D
Updates:
-22march, I'll officially not be updating here/going online.(iPod will be confiscated for good cause) :D
-everything will be put on schedule sOon!!!!
JIAYOUS PPLE!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment