Tuesday, February 9, 2010

VALENTINE's DAY.

Haahas. Valentines day falls on the same day as Chinese new year this yr! Super cOol huh? The benefits are that all of us need not buy chocolates for friends! Hahas! Lols. I sounds so bad. Hahaas. Anw, didn't knew what's so cOol bout 14 feb this yr lo. Not in SG . Haix haix n haix. But I shall keep smiling !!! It's better to stay happy than gloomy. (:

today, the DJs' frOm 91.3 came to deyi secondary!!!! WOooo! Hahas. I thinks it's super cOol! But there's oso this funny thing! I shall not say it here cos it might be little offence to the person? Hahas. Anw, I've been tuning to 19.3fm since I came home.( to hear certain things! Lols I know(: ) But BOY THUNDER is only on air at 8 n my phone batt Is gonna be dead so I put it to charge. I'm being so long winded here. Hahaas. I found that iPod had no radio which is kinda stupid but nvm.....

Anw,during eng today,we learnt bout what valentines day is about and we were suppose to write HAIKUS FOR VALENTINES DAY. on anything we love. Since I can't think of anyone to write on, this is what I wrote:
-SWIMMING-
gliding through the waves
how peaceful and clear it looks
makes me feel relax

-ART-
filled with lines and curves
I draw with love and passion
a piece of my heaRt

hahaas
I know it doesn't rhymes, but haikus weren't suppose to rhyme. So well, guess that's my HAIKUS.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE! &! HAPPY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN!!!!

K33p smiLinG!
LAUGH AS LONG AS U BREATHE AND LOVE AS LONG AS U LIVE!!
Shit!!! I'm still hereeee! Plane geog n differentiation test tmr!! Won't die ba! But still! I'm sooo lazy! I wanna watch just for laugh at 9! N haix.10min more! Aiyaaaa!
Hahas!!!!!
I wanna watch VALENTINES DAYY!!!!!!!

No comments: