:D WOOOOOOO! yesterday FINALLY got to watch the ENDING of titanic after SOOOOOOO many years later !!
When I was about kindergarden, I rmb watching the titanic DVD at home, and I miss the ending tat time. Later on,although I get to watch it again, I miss the ENDING AGAIN!!!!!!! it's like wth! And I always watch till the part where everyone goes into the sea when the boat sinks.!!!!!
And YAY!!!!! FINALLY WATCH IT YESTERDAY!!!!:D so happy. But the ending is sOooooo SAD.! The guy die and the lovers were like SEPERATED !!
so sad lo!! And tears flow out so easily ! Cos it's so sad!!!!!!!! I'll nvr get sick of this show man! And it keeps me wide awake!!!!!!!! Yesterday watched it till 11.45.. As many knows, the latest time I always sleep is before 11. And by 9/10,I would have wanna sleeeeeeep. But watching titanic makes me WIDE AWAKE. and after watching it, cos it's so sad, I didn't fall asleep till around 1am. Hahaaas. So sad lo. And the night is sO quiet. So lonely darkness. It keeps me thinking about the sea where Jake died n fall into the deep darkness where the twO lOvers were SEPERATED. seriously! SAD LA!
Anw, I rmb when I first watch the show, I ask papa how come the ship is so BIG with sO many levels? And he explained, and told me to be obedient and study hard, and when he earn more money, he'll bring me to this big big ship! But years pass so quickly, and I haven't went there yet. Now, when I go to work and all, I'll bring papa to sit cruise !
:D
Byes!
I LOVES TITANIC FOREVER!!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment