Sunday, February 21, 2010

Steamy boaty:D

Hahas. Tonight small aunt cool steam boat:D nice nice! Love it! And well, eat till damn full lo!! And my stomach seems to be burning ! Hahas.
It's gonna be a short post here. My eyes is gonna close and well,tired.
I really workhard. It's nvr too late to start. Today, I managed to sit and concentrate for bout 2hr.
Yet I did not much work.

Sianz lo. Dun liketo be so busy. It's stress tOo. Wonder where did my weekend went. Not all the things I thought I will complete is completed. What kind of shit is this yeah? Tired lo. Started sneezing at 9 so I went to my room and try doing work. Of cos nothign much is done. Tmr mus chiong study physics in the morning when I reach sch and oso to complete my eng descriptive on home! Sianz! Hope I can do things quick tmr and leave the hse earlier to reach sch earlier.

a note to keep in mind!
DO NOT WALK TOO FAST OR MIGHT TRIP N FALL.
tats what happen to me. Pple looking at this post pls do not laugh as it's not funny. Hahas!(I'm not laughing!)
anw,knee cap pain lo. So stupid la. Trip n fall.
Bb.(: nights n sweet dreams(:

No comments: