Saturday, February 20, 2010

How to let ur HARDWORKING MODE kick in.

Look at my title! Guess what ? Although it isn't any great achievements, it just seem to be a very great thing to me. I've managed to sit down and concentrate on doing my things for 1hr and 30minutes. Hahaas! And it's without distractions,no nothing except for listening to radio station while doing it. If u wanna have hardworking mode,pack up all the things that's needed to be done ,with ur earpiece , go to somewhere possibly under someones supervision and start doing it. Hahas! That works for me and maybe it'll work for some other pple tOo.!

Time is getting lesser and lesser. It'll fly faster than now. And even before anyone knows,it'll all come to an end and it'll be time for FUN & ENJOYMENT! while some might spend those holidays slacking,others might find a job and work during those time. I wonder which category do I fall under. Hope I can really go anywhere I want and play for all I like after the BIG O. Guess I'll deserve to have fun and enjoy only if I work hard for everything now. Promise I'll start frOm now. I won't be like how I am in the past. Saying that I'll do it but in the end I don't do it by giving some kind of EXCUSES. and I meant excuses. It brings me nowhere except into slacking n more slacking. And it also made the others believe/think that zihui will nvr start and whatever I say is just plain words. Something that I'll nvr do.

JIAYOUS TO MYSELF! and my twin who has the same name as me! Jiayous to ZIHUIs'!!!! And of cos! All my FRIENDS!!! JIAYOUS! nvr give up!!! And hardwork will always pay of when it comes to studying!! Rmb not to get DISTRACTED! U can always get distracted when the exams are OVER!!!:D

today, I'm thanking third aunt for treating min sis & I to watch VALENTINES DAY! hahas a nice show! Quite funny tOo!! :D I'll rmb that when third aunt is old,I'll bring her to wherever she wanna go. To watch movie,etc.. And it goes to all my FAVOURITE aunts!!! Big,second,third,fourth and small aunt!! And of cos when I works,I'll buy what nainai like to eat and always visit nainai or stay wif her. Time flies and things in life is just so unpredictable. Hope I've got all the time in te world to spend wif every of my love ones. But well,I didn't have all te time in the world. This year is such a busy year. At this age,there's so many thing that I can do. So many things but so little time. No one can ever get everything they wants. Choices is here for everyone of us to make. But what is the wise choice?

Byebyes(:
NVR REGRET SOMETHING THAT ONCE MADE U SMILE.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE LIVING WITH REGRETS.
be HAPPY N KEEP SMILING
LAUGH AS LONG AS U LivE AND LOVE AS LONG AS U BREATHE.(:
tats all for today(: no picture as I didn't use the com!

No comments: