Thursday, July 16, 2015

Writing

Hi there everybody!

It's 7pm right now, and here I am sitting and wondering what I should do.

Let's have a glimpse of how had my day went. As usual, I woke up in bed this morning and the first thing I do would be to take a look at my phone. I guess this is probably a bad habit, yet something that's pretty legit. Nowadays, whenever we check the time, we'll most likely look at the phone instead of other gadgets used for telling the time. Why is it a bad habit to look at the phone first thing in the morning? Well, because I will be practically spending the next 20 or 30 minutes, or even 1 hour just lying in bed and browsing through the social networks and internet. I guess there should be something done differently here eh?

Anyway, I quickly woke up only when I heard small aunt entering the house. It's the usual end of week routine where she'll drop by to mop. Somehow, I can't help but feel bad or guilty that small aunt is mopping instead of myself. I ought to do something about that I guess. Sometimes I still wonder if I'm doing things right, or if I'm doing things properly. Am I being appreciative, grateful, and aware of the things all around me? I don't wish to end up being someone that doesn't feel welcome at home. It still has that effect on me.. Staying at other relative's house and wondering if I'm interrupting their lives, whether I should actually be back home to stay or not.. Well let's just not worry too much and put that aside for awhile.

So I haven't been exercising for the week, and thought it'll be nice to finally get my butt down to the pool for a swim. Guess what, the weather is so cloudy and I just hate the thought of making the long way to the pool just to end up seeing the lightning risk alert. <> So anyway, I was getting all lazy and ready to just be a potato couch, watching that 10:30-12:30 drama, when I received a text from Meinv mother asking if I would like to join her at the gym. I'm so glad that I went along to join the gym session as I won't feel like an extremely lazy ass. 

Nothing much happened in the afternoon and I just did my usual stuff like playing my game and just letting time slip by! But then again, I guess I did something good! I tried doodling using that calligraphy marker, but it turns out that the calligraphy marker isn't at all that easy to use! Guess practice makes perfect! The picture of what I doodled is right at my instagram!

Lover Sam is so busy at work today that he barely reply my messages. ): Sometimes, the fear and doubt of love inevitably result in the feeling of walls building up around myself. I guess it still does take time to realize what I will truly want, time to truly understand myself and life in a better light. I didnt do any reading today, and my day just went by in such a typical way. Oh anyways I packed up that little corner in the house that I've messed up. Teehee.

Here's a quote for the day:

"Your life is your story, write it well!"

and here's cheering to (hopefully) the continuous writing of my life in a more positive and interesting way.

Hope all is well for everyone!

Love,
Z

No comments: