Thursday, July 9, 2015

Been long

It's been a long while since I last had any inspiration to write. Guess I've forgotten how it felt like to just jote down the little things that is happening in my life and the little things I feel. It's been some time since Zuella has gone to somewhere better. Maybe telling myself that she've went somewhere really really far would be easier to cope than thinking that she's gone...

Well, let's not talk about the sad things....

How about describing the day?

I woke up early at 6plus as I'm gonna get to the Airport with Sam's parents to send him off to Krabi! After all the things that happened all around, I thought that I ought to care more for the people that I love. Small little things like sending off to the airport to wish a smooth travel. Then after a breakfast tgt with Sam and parents, I went off to gym with meinv mother!

Omg im so lazy to blog anymore.

I'll try harder the next time...

Love,
Z

No comments: