Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hey July

It's been a month since I bid farewell to the physical form of Zuella. Time seem to be flying off really fast. Thinking back, I dont even recall what I did for the past one month. Or ever since I'm done with writing of my essays.

It's been more than one month of blocking much stuff out of my life. Referring to the things that I wish to be doing.. Yupp and that I'm actually referring to painting and doing some art stuff, or reading and writing about feelings and thoughts and life.

I can't really remember when was the last time I constantly inspire myself. Well, recently I did try to feel something in my heart and soul, but that inspiration was kind of short-lived...

Guess it's always better to talk about things whenever it comes to my mind. Well, I downloaded that blogger App on that OPPO phone of mine, but it doesnt work as well as the blogger App on my Ipod. BOOOO.

Anyway today, a long lost friend actually chat with me.. Some of you would have known who this person is... But anyway, that isn't important.. I found out that he isn't with Mel anymore, and being the curious Zihui, I asked him what happened between them. And so he didn't say much but mentioned that feelings fade so leading to the breakup.

Upon hearing that, I felt sad for Mel that she have to experience such shit. Because, I totally can understand that ' feelings faded ' shit. Although Eugene was my friend more than Mel was, I totally felt bad for Mel that she have to experience such thing about love. And for Eugene, I just couldn't believe that he actually broke Mel's heart. Well, I just wish him all the best. I was really lucky that I didn't fall for him when I was in Secondary school. At least I stuck to my own feelings, and right now I'm really glad to have met someone like Sam. Least not a playboy.

Anyway, I was so lazy the whole day until I made myself to go out to buy some stuff.  And I bought this Calligraphy marker! Hahahaha! Let's do some lettering writing soon! I really do miss Zuella so much, remember how we went to buy art stuff together and walk around the 3 malls at Tampines together. I still wish she was still alive, but I think I should look forward, knowing that someday we'll all see her again in Heaven.

Love,
Z

No comments: