Have we ever wonder what this world is becoming? Thoughts, and habits. Character. Moral? Beliefs.
It didnt dawn on me that nowadays, our generation cared a little too little for people around them and their surroundings. Even for those that cared, theres still a slight difference in the way we care and the things we cared about in the past and present day.
Today, uncle was asking us to send text to aunt who's on an overseas trip right now. To be concerned about simple things like how is she, or have she taken dinner etc.
I came to realized how I hadnt care so much about the tiny things in life. Is it the same way for all of you too? When thinking about whether people ate or not, I might think that adults know how to take care of themselves, hence definitely would had taken their meal when its meal time. Then.... uncle was saying that people had changed so much in this generation. In the past, people would have wrote a letter or postcard to people overseas just to ask if they are good and had they taken their meal.
I realized that in the end, its still the little things in life that we should care about. Even if its just wondering about whether they had taken their dinner, etc...
I guess I need to remember to care more..
(((:
Love,
Z
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment