As we always aim to move forward, look forward in life, I sometimes stood here by myself as I dug into the world of curiosity, into the past.
I often wonder to myself why do I care or even ask people about their past, their experience... Is it because I can't move forward in life? Why am I always curious about what's in the past. Upon much digging around and enough of curiosity, I guess I finally knew why.
Remember how some of us love that subject of history, while some just ain't interested in them?
I guess I love history because I love to understand what was in the past that made us the way we are today. Just like any unique human being, we all have thoughts and experience that differ from everyone else.
How I am today is always due to what had happened in the past. And that applies for everyone isn't it? Im just curious how thoughts develops and how people became who they are...
Love,
Z
Back to essay writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment