As it's now not a habit for blogging, it's only during rare times that I wish to blog about how I feel. So much for just typing the things that I'm thinking about.
Since I have yet to start using my brains for writing my essay, I've decided to take a chill pill and go ahead to blog about today.
Today I went to '扫墓' since it's '清明节'. Many things had changed, and the traditional way seems to start fading as time goes by. I remember when I was much younger, a big group of us would go to the cemetery to pray. Nowadays, it's done at the temple. And today, I went to pray my grandpa too. It always makes me feel so sad when I look at his photo and kneel there praying to him. It's like 10years ago all over again. And well yea, time indeed pass by really fast. Now it's been closed to 10 years ever since he's gone. I still remember those times that I used to chat with him in front of the television while he drinks his daily dose of beer. Still remember those times when I was so curious about the veins on his hands, and how much I love to touch those veins that's showing under the skin. It's always a heartache thinking about him, and how much I've missed my grandpa being here for me. I always come close to tears whenever looking at his photo at the temple because I can no longer speak to him face-to-face, only silently talking to him in my heart, not even knowing if he can hear them.
)':
I guess I'll never truly get over that feeling of losing somebody important to me. As life happens, losing people is inevitable. I just hope that I won't lose myself in face of the lost that I'll definitely face in the future.
Love,
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment