As year 2014 ends, I'm living the 2015 with that new feel & new thoughts. As much as I'm still finding myself, understanding what is it in life I'll really want. How I want to make my life out to be.
Whole of last year, as I pick myself up, as I adapt to post poly life, as I try to idle my life to figure out parts of it. As I tried to learn something new ( e.g. Dressmaking ) . As I try to keep digging & finding how I should spend my time being a 20year old, I've came to realize that I just live it & go with the flow(which was what I've wanted).
I realized that my formation of thought is really broken. I guess I havent been blogging. Damn Im lazy & nua to formulate my thoughts properly.
So anyway, back to that photo that I've posted. I never came to realize until today that I really did miss that simple life in Langkawi. Yes, I have dreams. But that simple lifestyle really made me pause my life and ponder about how I'll wanna live my life. Today, I realized that I'm missing that simple lifestyle in Langkawi. I miss being literally on a tropical island. Working, being independent, exercising as and when. I knew that life makes me tired too. Tired of having NOTHING to do. I remember how I've missed the life in Singapore.
Well, the grass is always greener on the other side.
I was actually asking myself if I wanna study or work. Last year. That was the burning question. Whether I love studying or working more.
Oh my goodness, I'm really tired right now, that I guess my thoughts are being a little everywhere. I should stop typing already. I wanna live my life & dream big. Dream. Artz. Photography. Travel. Live Laugh Love. Cherish & be grateful for all that I have. I wanna excel in the things Im doing right now. Most importantly I wanna learn. Be positive & embrace & have that open mind once again. The world is too big to know everything.
Knowledge knowledge.
Love,
Z

No comments:
Post a Comment