Friday, January 16, 2015

Detach


Well,
Just came across this word detach, or rather the feeling of detach. Not exactly the way its been described in the dictionary. Maybe I'll explain in my own contradicting term?

That feeling of detach, its as if Im attach but having somethig missing. Its like Im in love & being love, yet Feeling theres something weird in it all. Okie enough of weird descriptions. 

So anyway I just felt like it somehow. I dont know how that word came about. How it came out of my mouth, but it just did. I felt like something is missing. And I couldnt describe how that really feels except for using the word detached.

It appears in my mind. About what makes up a relationship. What makes up the love I have with Samuel? What makes up our relationship? Whats in this 'Ship' for both of us? 

& I realized that no answers came to me. Have I ever thought about the elements of relationship? Nah I didnt think so. I guess maybe Im thinking too much. Maybe Im forgetting to be appreciative. Forgetting that less is more. Forgetting how simplicity is bliss. 

Its just this empty space of thought. Detached. Its this empty space of thought for the relationship. Feeling like theres this space thats empty. I couldnt decipher what is suppose to be filled in this space. 

Maybe Im living life a little too fast. Maybe its flying too fast. The time spent & not spent together. 

Love,
Z

No comments: