Monday, December 8, 2014

Staying Focus

Routine. Goal, Motivation, Inspiration.

What does it take for me to feel it inside me? For me to stay focus? As the years pass by, I realize that it took more than just simple motivation. Now everything includes that burning passion. That burning passion for what we love. And that, we have to find deep enough to know what really captures our heart. What is it that we really love doing. What is it that I'm really interested about.

As it goes, I should've known that only with passion, then that interesting attractive story teller will appear. That story teller telling about his/her own story in life with that passion.

Just like how working at sgcc doesn't make me feel like I'm adding value to my life. When I'm telling people about my work at sgcc, it doesn't come out to be anything that sounds interesting. For one, I don't even have passion for it. Serving people for the newspaper they want, overseeing the loaning out of chargers and games? How does anyone have the passion to do such a thing?

Looking back at the times that I was working at Uniqlo, there I had that passion. There, is where I found my passion in service. There, is where I knew that HTM @ TP is a great choice I've done for myself. Although @ uniqlo is just those simple 'Welcome to Uniqlo', 'Please let me know if you need any assistance', 'Please wait for a moment', 'Thank you for waiting', 'Thank you hope to see you again'.I had that passion to smile brightly to pple, that passion to greet in a very welcoming way to pple. That passion to do everything in that standard of uniqlo. Live up to that motto and vision of uniqlo.

I took pride.

Passion.

That passion to gain knowledge must burn in me. That passion will ignite the person who research not just for grades but for wisdom. And the more important part being 'Wisdom'.

Love,
Z

Self reminder that 'Doing the Best' is more important than 'Aiming to be the top'


No comments: