Thursday, December 18, 2014

Goodbye 2014

As this year is coming to an end, I'm currently transferring my photos from my itouch to the laptop. It is anything but as easy task. Somehow the folders of itouch on lappy is such a mess. Well, was hoping to upload bunch of photos for this most likely, the last post of the year! What's a blogpost without photos eh?

Pardon that. I have more than a thousand photo to sort out(not forgetting having to rotate lots of them). And right now all I could think of is leaving it till I finish my 2 essays due in late January. That doesn't mean I'm leaving out photos for this post!

Well, so again and again, I just can't help saying how much had happened this year. Yeah, I guess I'm starting to really start living life by that little bit. Having friends and family in my photo collection in 2014 really made me feel so glad. Attending different festivals, getting myself out.

YAyyy! so 2014 is really coming to an end, which means it's time to think about NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!!!!! or at least talk about the things I wanna achieve in the upcoming years!

Some photos first!

Beware of photo spam for 2014!

CNY!!! When Im finally back to Singapore. Glad I wasn't mopping in front of everyone even though I was feeling screwed on the inside. At least when I look back, I knew how true it is that 'Smile cures anything and everything' Kind of. Made up phrase of mine. hehehe.

That milestone of FIRST Research Paper! Great that even with everything else happening, particularly handling my broken heart, I managed to do up a paper that I scored B+ for!!! The last work for poly!

Here's to my 2014 Valentines Date!!! 

And I would also not forget how this day was that day I finally got out of that letter writing to Jinson thingy, thanks to a friend Lucas. Well, I can't forget people that help me walk out of pain. Thanks Lucas, though he wont be reading here. I did what I could do to show him I appreciated his friendship. Cheers to this primary school friend that I dont really talk to anymore!


The Interview for Research Paper! Unofficially Graduated! Since it's the last day of school! 

My Book Cafe date with ZOE!!!! the Chicky!!!^^ and nope I didn't even read this 'time traveler's wife' book as I was busy catching up with Zoe on everything! Been more than half a year since we chill, internship and all(;

And I forgot why I met Miko for! But Im so happy that this great friend of mine actually look forward to my return to Singapore. Not too often that we meet, but Im so glad that after so much, I still have her in my life. An ex-colleague that became a lifetime friend to keep. 

Ahhh, I was too lazy to rotate this image in my documents, hence, an upside down photo! I think this photo look great!


And here's meeting my so called 'twinny' 
Cinyee! haha! It've always been great meeting her! She does all the things that I wish I could do too! Like knowing how to play a piano, scuba diving, etc. hehe.

PJ & MH! We're people from Biz sch, Sch of humans, and Sch of Engine! That's what we chatted about during this meetup at Orange Timbre! Talking about our future. Education or Career path, Life. 

Oh look at that BIG glass of sour fruit juice which I forgot which fruit is that. 

And this was a gift that I finish up and mailed over to Langkawi for Indran & Elina. HAHA. The only thing I ever did, out of all the things I wanna send back to Langkawi for my friends!


Ilight @ MArina bay with Emrys! After all that happened between Ems and Jonas, I could say that although they're not together anymore, Im glad I got to know emrys too! and hopefully wherever she is right now, she's happy. Been a long while since I last met her or chat with her. Wellz.


Me trying to eat Sashimi! It's called trying to love eating food!!!

I miss my fringe!!! Seeeeee! Im busy eating!

Meeting PJ & MH again! Our exercise sessions never did happen!! We just have so much of PIGGING sessions!!! Such as EATING!!!! It makes us happy anyways!!

Buffet Town treated by second aunt! Only the 3'Big ones' went for it!


here's starting to know Jamie! When it all started with a treat to Udders for her Birthday!
One of the person Im so glad to meet in 2014!!

2 Chickys and 1 dog! yupp, doggie is me since thats my zodiac!

Cant believe we fought over a table of Monopoly!


Bangs! my Birthday! Looking different this year back to bangs!

That only one time meeting susu this year! we've all been too consumed with life! Should really meet up with her soon!

And after working so much weeks after weeks and not going out at all, finally got the chance to meet ZUL!!!! For movie marathon and eating and chilling! A rare meetup in 2014, since he's always absent from the class meeting!

2014 - start of Cafe adventure with Jamie!!!!

All those eating and meeting up before LL leaves singapore! I wonder how's she doing right now!!



Singapore Garden Festival!!! Not that great compared to previous year's SGF!! But it all still looks good! Guess this is the only nice photo from the festival eh! Worthy for upload!



Singapore Night Festival 2014!! Remember how 2013, I was in Langkawi and I wish so much that I could be in Singapore to attend all these funny funny festivals! Langkawi is just sooooo much quieter than Singapore!!!! 


And a 2014 ended well with meeting Samuel. So much that I could say here.. Hahahaha. I'm thankful for this love that he gave me. And I can't wait for many more moments together with him!


Awww and here's my one and only love - mee rubussss love. 

Ahh, my photos are a little jumbled up, but here's my birthday present from LL!! HEHE! always the best looking birthday card!!!! I love cards!!! and all my good friends just so nice are very talented in doing the nicest artsy cards ever!!!! 

Makaning with Ems!!! 


To Genting!!!


And here's to the start of thinking about my future!!! My goal when I turn 21 is to finally start something about it! I mean for the whole of  my time being 21 yr old, its my aim!!!!

Pre-Gradtrip meetup with the chickens!

The secondary school friends that made my last year of secondary school life a lot more fun and full of laughter!

Shopping with WS!!!!


Jamie's favourite coffee, and my favourite! heheheehe.

The date I love most! hehehehehe! Eat Play Love!

Some patterns in my life. skirt shoe and busstop ground. 

Last few meetups with LL!!!!


My favourite watch that I never am gonna own in 2014!!! Let's see our fate dear watch. I will buy you in 2015. Just wait.


Dont we look cute? hahahahhaaha what a caption here.

Miko's flowery bday!

Le Flower Girls. nahhhh. just window shopping and taking photo for funnn.

Cousins!

Finally eating colorful XLB!!! my first time trying!!!! So glad he decided to adventure eat out of sudden. hehehehehhee.

And finally treating them for Timbre ever since sis say its really nice when I brought her here for Valentines Day treat!

Here's the BEST Poly mates once again! With Ping Jie in the picture finally!!!

Halloween at USS 2014!!!! It was fun for the first time trying! I cant forget that nuisance feeling when I took the mummy ride though, Weak tummy leh. 

X'mas Season! Festive Season! 

The re-enacting of what first date could have been like with Samuel!!! And with such beautiful atmosphere, everything's just really really beautiful(:





Oh pardon that pimple on my forehead :P

And Finally! Came to an end of my LONGGGGG POST! here's TP pool, my favourite pool, yet so full of memories that I wish I could forget! And I'm so amazed at how I actually lived through the whole of 2014. Good enough. I never let myself down. 

It's gonna be a happy ending to 2014!!! and welcome 2015! Im not gonna be blogging anytime soon! Shall concentrate on my ESSAYS!!! 

And Resolution? Hmmm, that shall be jote down in my personal diary! For now, it's enough. 

Goodbye all my friends! Hope to see an end of 2014 post to update about your life!! And wishing all a great 2015 ahead when it finally arrives! 

Love, 
Z




No comments: