He's the one person that I look up to naturally.
Father,
He's the one that makes me know what it feels like to be safe.
Father,
He's the one that I run to whenever I need help in the house.
Father
No matter what he does, he's still my father. A person that Im proud of. Even though he's not the successful man that u imagine like on those drama.
Love,
Z
The rain is pouring heavily today. Papa ran across that heavy traffic road to get his car. That dangerous road, and I pray for his safety across that road. In that rain, its impossible to see anything, not even the road signages or the road lanes. Thanks papa for fetching me back safely. I guess life is too short. All I can do is try my best. Try my best to embrace my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment