Well, it's been a long while since I last blog about anything in particular. Finding back myself have always been on my mind in the starting half of this year. For I know I've lost a big part of it. Especially the one that encourages and inspires the self a lot. Searching for that part of me was easier said than done. Well, I've got a person I love, that is by my side helping me all the time. The brain of mine, sadly to say, at times rejects the help. Now I know that it all will take efforts to change and be better. All I can do is moving forward step by step, and never stopping. There's this phrase.... Something like...
'If you don't like starting over and over again, stop giving up.'
Anyways let's do some throwback! Looking at how I've live my 2014 always makes me feel happy. Like really grateful, glad, and happy. Remember how I was still mopping away in the start of 2014, & there's a big part of myself that tell myself that I have to be happy. And I will & must live a happier life without Jinson. It's surprising how typing his name doesn't make me feel so much pain anymore. I have no idea what my love for him had became. Have they became hate? Or have I just forgiven him? Remember how I blog about how love can never be something that fades away. It's like how the heart isn't just a switch. We don't just switch off that love we have for people.
I guess maybe I've learnt to move on bit by bit. Maybe I've learnt how to make peace with my past so that it doesn't interfere with my present and future. Maybe it's possible that wounds could heal, and that it's alright to put away memories of the past. Or maybe it is because of certain person that step into my life that changed all that for me? just like this picture.
Hmmm?
Throwbacks!!!
A photo taken on the day I finished my Research Paper Interview Session. Felt like the last day of wearing formal. I love this shirt. hahahhahaa.
When we're all so free from everything and there's catch up sessions, it's always nice to visit the Singapore River. Remember Grams saying that Singapore River was a place grandpa and her used to partor. I love the River. It used to be my partor place too. The night breeze is just so beautiful, and a good place to have Heart to heart convos. Anyways, this photo was taken on that day when I went to Book Cafe with ZOE!!! It's a nice cafe. (;
My Valentines date. Just a random photo. I'm really glad to have my cousin going out with me on Valentines day. Or else I would've been mopping and feeling so empty. I remember myself not wanting to go out with anyone at all. Even when a friend tried helping me to move on and asking me out on Vday. Well, I love my cousin even though we have lots of unhappiness in the past(:
And here's a random photo of my lover(: This was taken in Bandung, Indonesia! You're right, I travel out of Singapore again! He made it happen for me(: That it's possible to return to Langkawi, and to travel again. Rmb my aunt saying how I shouldn't travel, and boooom, I fell down real bad at Boracay. Granny says nothing happen when I went Genting because I was with Family. And I guess he is my family(; because it's all good when Im with him(:
And here, is my best friend CY. It's always nice meeting her. The person that seems to always understand me without me saying anything much. <3 i="">3>
more throwback photos to the times when I keep meeting these people.
Weisiiiiiii
Ilight by the bay memories
oh the end, nothings up in my mind to talk about already. I'm grateful for everyone and everything that happened this year even before it ends.
Love,
Z

No comments:
Post a Comment