Monday, June 16, 2014

First half of 2014 - Rough

As time pass by, I still cant stop thinking about how half of my 2014 is gone just like that. The different things that happened in the different months. Some people that I'll rather not have in my life, and some people that I'll rather they stay but they kind of just isn't meant to stay in my life. 

Recently I met up with Weisi, and as usual, after many months of not seeing each other, we update that whole lot of things that happened. For me, kind of Im updating about that huge amount of things happening for the previous months. Sometimes I couldn't believe that within such short period, so many things actually did happen. Its amazing how I somehow managed to survive through all these things. But anyway Im fortunate enough.

For the things that happened, its all beyond my control, and I just have to live my life properly. For the people that are gone, I still look back and miss the convos. But life moves on, if people are meant to be, eventually will meet again sometime in life isn't it? 

Work is a drama, I dont gain any service experience except for learning how to deal with politics. 


No comments: