Dear everyone,
Its been a long long while. Time truly flies in a blink of an eye.
I've been caught up with work during I could say the last 3 months. Nonetheless, Im still glad some time was taken out to capture some of the wonderful memories that I guess in a few years time, would've been something precious to look back at.
The 2chicken 1dog

Well, here's to 2 of my best most coordinating groupmates ever. It was a joy working with them both even though we're busy working and schooling those days. The horrible groupmate(only one we really dislike) that we all had the pain of having. But most of the time we help each other grow and gave each other the confidence and courage. I cant wait to take a real Grad Photo with this grp! I guess it was the end of april that we had an impromtu meet up to collect the grad gown, then had a short catchup session right at Safra Minds cafe.
Here's to playing monopoly where I lost like totally lost to them both. We even quarrelled over that table of monopoly game. Lucky its just a game ! Hahahaha. We decided that we should plan a grad trip(like finally) together. I really hope that we'll be really going for it! BORACAYYY! Here we come!!! But its still planning in progress till now.
Jamie( chewy junior )
Here's my little colleague frm work! We went to ate Bibigo after work one day! And she treated me to Baskin Robins as an early birthday treat! Many more food hunts with this girl! Glad to have found a nice funny colleague at work(;
Reading
Then I was actually planning to read this book. Rich dad poor dad. Its pretty interesting, but due to beingg too busy & tired, I stop reading it. Damn I need to finish it fast. Anyway, this is just a page from the book. It made me stop and think. Just think.
Feastful 20.
In the mids of my busy schedule, Im glad that I took an off day on my birthday this year. I've been waiting for so long for an off day. Im so happy it came and its my birthday! As time pass by, as I gets older and older, the people that wish me on my birthday gets lesser. And these people that wished me happy birthday no matter on what platform, Im really thankful for the wishes. For they even bother to wish me happy birthday(: I guess as we age slowly, the people in life become clearer, as to who are the ones that really care and would matter in time to come.
So anyway, I had a really feastful birthday I would say. I just kept eating the whole day.
Its scissors cut curry rice with the fam! Simple meal but Im still thankful(:
And thankfulfor third aunt who treated me to buffet on my birthday. <3
Cousin made me look like buttercup
So here we are testing to take the same picture 1yr ago - 1yr later. Dont we look just a little bit different? I still miss my cousin, sad that she wont be attending the grad ceremony, but it've always been her choice. I wish she'll live a happy life in years to come(:
And because its my birthday, they agreed to take a photo with meee. Hehe. I think im looking chubbier as time pass by.
So as time pass by, birthday presents gets lesser. And those who did little things for me actually meant so much to me.
Oh ya & I've got little obsession with taking photos of ceiling. They're beautiful at times arent they?
Here I had a short & great catchup with Susu! Just the night before she turns 20!!! I made a simple little gift for her, and im glad she loves it. I miss zuella too, and I havent made the gift for zuella yet. I hope she'll get a speedy recovery, and I'll get to see her soon(:
And finally its my off day again! So glad after like talking about wanting to watch movie for the last 1 month or so, that I finally went to watch with Zul!!! Thank Zul for taking out that time to watch movies with me!!! We watched Rio2 & Trancendence! Both are great movie! Rio2 was freaking funny while trancendence was just so interesting & sad at the ending!
We then had dinner at the rooftop of vivo!
Saw cockroach and what big ants there! Didnt know that zul is afraid of the crawly thingy! Hahahah. Anyway we had great times catching up with life, and also realized that after so long of knowing each other, we actually knew nothing about each other! HAHHAAH.
And the tummy is never too full for desserts! @Max Brenner
Vesak day
So on vesak day, i took off and i went for 三步一拜. Every time I go for this walk, it made me think.
And night, I met up with a colleague who stays in the same area, and went for a swim! After swim had dinner, and after all, I realized that this colleague is a guy hard to read. Its like I cant figure out what kind of guy he is at all. Its weird. But anyway time will show wont it?
After dinner my colleague offered to fetch me back, but I thought I could take a ride home myself. We chatted a little while more and he went for his soccer while I took my silent journey back. I took a bus to Tp busstop and I spotted this little cat. Dont I miss those times in school? I looked at the school, memories came flooding back. From the first day I enter Tp till the very last moments in Tp. It truly fly, and many things really did change over time.
Eating with JAM
So its cool I had a colleague that wanna go food hunting with me(: we talk about food at work! Haha. We tried Rokeby one day after I work!
Kangasaurus (yes no doubt Im tasting kangaroo meat here)
Say hi to Jamie(;
I swear this girl is really funny in her blur ways. Just some convos of her telling me about her days in sec sch? Anyway she's 18(:Next stop of cos will be dessert(;
We had waffles with chocolate truffle icecream, tiramisu, rootbeer cake with vanilla icecream, caffe mocha & chocolate with baileys drink.
Home
Love my granny.
Anyway it's been a long while since I've blog huh? I've been sick the last few days(including today). I'll have to recover soon, I hate this sick feeling. Im gonna have more time in June! More post soon ya?(:
Got rejected by NTU anw. But its ok, I really dont mind this rejection since I havent work hard at all for this poly life. An experience that I cant rewind. Yes I have been a good student in my secondary school days, and I did my very best in all I do last time. I've changed and become a version thats worse than those sec sch times. But all I could say was I still did my best even in that bad self. Its time for graduation! And funny to say, I do miss TP.
Temaseks you temaseks me we are a team. Those cheers I cheered in year 1. Wow, its over.
Love,
Z



































No comments:
Post a Comment