Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Zzzzzz

Hello everyone,

How's everything? Things havent really been going smooth with my life. But nothing's new. Sometimes, we cant help to be born in whichever family we are born in. I do really wish that I could blame somebody or something, but I rather be thankful for everything I've gotten till today.

As usual, we always move on from people in the past & then meet the new people we meet. At often times, I kept wondering who are the ones that we meet now that'll really truly stay? Who are the ones that really mean something? Who are the ones that are meant to be here? No one will be here forever. But who are the ones we love that'll love us back? Family friends? 

One thing that I've realized is that no matter what small little roles certain people play in my life, I'll look back & bring myself back into the past looking at that meaningful times. Some people whom I used to chat with in the past, now no longer friends? It's all part & parcel of life isnt it? Sometimes I wish I've done a little more to tell people that they do mean something to me even though they're gone from my life for good. I wish I could just do those little things from my heart to give the people whom I appreciate. 

Love

No comments: