Monday, June 21, 2010

Pple r weird.

•Sometimes, I think that pple r truly weird. They say that they hate somebody without caring bout their feelings. Idiots I think. But now I've learnt something. Not to take what others say , that might be true about me , to my heart. Why? Cos I realise that they r so weird till they wanna shout out loud to tell me that they actually hate themselves indirectly.

•One day, u r not gonna be someone that is close to me like how u think u r. Cos I realise that u actually don't even care about me. U just shoot off words u like to say to insult me. Idiot but well, thanksfor reaching me some things that I might not have learnt from elsewhere.
& don't ever blame me for being heartless. It's something u did to me that made me wanna be that to u. Cos u don't deserve me being nice. & well, guess I don't deserve u to be nice to me(:

•pple comes and goes in ones life. But it's hard to find those who truly cares for u. For me, I just know that there's this one person in this world that I can confirm that truly cares for me. I'm elated to know that. I know there r others who really care. But do they genuinely cares? Who knows.?

No comments: