Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's the problem wif people?????!!!

Sometimes, people around us r us some kind of weirdo.
Sometimes, they appears happy
sometimes, emotional
sometimes, sad
sometimes, great to be around

well, sometimes when u talks to people, you would just realise that they doesn't seem to be listening .
It's quite upsetting if u r happy/excited to be wantingto talk bout something and u realized that they r not listening.
However, it's only under some circumstances that one would feel sad if people does that.
Reason being, example, was that the person was not under great mood/ was very tired after some activities they had.
This example will not make people unhappy if u r talking to them as u should had stopped talking bout urself when people was not in mood.
However, there's an example which would onli make people feel upset when u talks to that person.
It's like tat someone whom u wanna tell on bout ur exciting day or what u learnt that day from some people, and u found that the person was not really listening, but that someone isn't upset or unhappy and was in the mood to talk, it's when u will feel upset. As you would have actually listen to someone who wanna tell u something very attentively and that the someone looks very bored when u in turn wanna say something, its truly stupid.

Well, I've learnt my lesson.
I'm not gonna talk to anyone who's not interested to listen to anything that I wanna share.
I'm gonna remember that deep inside me!
I shall nvr forget!
But I'll still lend my ears to people who needs to talk to someone, although not everybody deserves my ear as they doesn't gives me their ears when I needs .
Hmmph!
So angry!
But well!
I'm always smiling!!!!
Be positive ba..
Hahas
I'm always thinking positively.
I won't be angry at something for long
hahas
dunno why,
but that's me!!
:D

and there's something else.
Some people just won't be satisfied and be happy for something that's done just fine
why can't they see that we had already done our best??????
Still NOT SATISFIED huh???
Dunno la......
Haix.....
Nvm

keep smiling everyone!!!!!

No comments: