Today just got back the end of year papers
Can't say much bout it..
English still borderline....
Paper1 37/60
Paper2 23/50
Fail!!!!!
Chinese to me is quite fine as I didn't get a borderline marks or wat so ever
Hahas
So can say Chinese okay
Marks r, paper 1-44/70
Paper2- 58/70
..emaths paper 1 - 70/80
Paper 2 - 66/100
..social studies 41/50 {SBQ+SEQ}
..history 38/50 {SBQ+SEQ} hahas scored quite poor for SBQ
..Amaths 53/80
..chEmistry 55.5/85
..physics 61/85
..POA! Paper1 28.5/40
Paper2 59/60
Hahas
So guess it's okay for overall but could be improve in some other parts
Let's say English, I shall start doing the assessment that I jus bought. Chinese, start reading the 好作文 and must finish it by nxt yr?? Hmm. For a maths, needa hav more practices! E maths must stay wif the standard. Hahas maybe shall aim higher. Hmm. Nah. Stay where I am would be save ba.. Science must get higher! Hmm dunno how to improve it. Poa! Easy score , but am afraid that those new things that am gonna learn soon would be hard to get.and had actually passed chemistry!!! Hahas!!!!
Dunno , so well.
Work harder!!
To F.R.I.E.N.D.S : jiAyOus always and shall keep working hard!!! And dun be sad or worry to tell parents if u think tat ya parents would not be satisfied. Just rmb to stay happy always and keep smiling! And results couldn't be changed any further as it had already passed. Just work for é bEst in ur future so tat u won't let yourself down.
(:
Keep smiling!!
Today, went for a clubs and society workshop. So damn stupid ! Knows why??? Nobody except me was from deyi, went to attend this workshop.
But well , it still was quite fun. Got to know some friends from kranji secondary school , as was being grouped together wif them. Quite a funny bunch of people. Kept laughing bout dunno wat ,and they thought that I'll think that they're crazy. :D but well, got used to this kind of things. Just that didn't really join in loads in the discussion. Hahas. Doesn't gives out ideas when I've got no comments. So didn't wanna giv them unconstructive comments. Heehee. So kept quiet and listen to discussions. Felt bit guilty indeed for not contributing much. Hahas. But guess they won't blame me.! :D
Am now typing all this down in 'nOtes' so well will wait tilltheres wireless to post it in my bloggie.
Hahas
Ad gonna add those friends from kranji sec.
Onli rmb some:Pamela, khairi, the two natalies' hahas, Jamie, and the rest very vague memory onli.can't really rmb the face . hahas . Hmm. Albin? Grayson? Wanyi?and and tasneem. Hahas.
Hahas. And met wif something funny tOday! Guess wat?? Hahas onli peijun would know ya!!
Hahas
Hmmm
Story starts here......
Stepping into the class today, I saw peijun in her sit. Hahas.. And going on , I saw a very familiar book on her table. Something that I have in my bag tOo. It's red, wif a black flower on it. It's GEneratiOn DEAD!!!!!! By Daniel waters . Hahas .
Found out that we actually borrowed the same book from the library! Isn't it cOol??! pei said that great mind thinks alike. Hahas. Such a funny coincident! Hahas cOol(:
Generation dead would be a nice book. Knew that as I had already read 'kiss of life' the continued bk of 'generation dead' and it was v.nice. Cos it's different from other bks which is always like this like that den end up wif this or tat person, or nvr. But still I reads these bks tOo. Generation dead and kiss of life would be v.nice as it's bout the living-impairs. Different from other bks. Quite special to me. Hahas.
:)
Okays gonna
End here! Seems like I wrote till so damn long . Hahas
BB!
Sonrier!
:D:D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment