Thursday, October 29, 2009

:D

Heys ya!
Today just got back report book!
L1R4 - 12
L1R5 - 15
just wanna say tat there's rooms for improvement!
Hahas
still dunno wanna go JC or POLY.
Guess I'll have to wOrk on my 'O' levels before I decide on anything as who knows what will happen??

Holidays starting nxt week
happy
but still mus go back sch as nxt yr is o levels and can't slack much anymore!
Didn't plan anything to do on my holiday except loads of assessments not done!
Main thing was to improve English & Chinese, followed by the rest.
Let's hope I'll start early??

Gonna go to the OBS camp from 9-13 November.
Seems very fun!
But am abit lazy to pack!
Hahas.
Still short of two long sleeves shirt and solid fuel.
Didn't know whether to bring sleeping bag or not.
Lols.(: sianz.
Am always lazy to pack for camp!

Am also going to the ARTSBIZ @ Ngee Ann poly on the 25&26 of November tOo.
This sounds damn interesting!
But needa buy a white t-shirt for it.

Hahas
ending here ba.
Keep smiling!!
:D

No comments: