Dearest blog. A space left abandoned for too long.
On days like this, I just need to pen down my personal thoughts.
I am a mother of two now. How time flies.
Currently on my maternity leave, and it is going to end in less than 3weeks time.
Tmr will be the first day of school for my infant. I really wish to let her adapt slowly and comfortably. Yet, this have to become an issue. I wish I could blame someone on this. Blame the person who plan to go buffet? Or blame the one who insist that I go to the buffet?
Why cant it be simply just me and my baby. My baby is starting her first day in ifc. I just wanna make things right for her. I wish it could just be this simple. Yet it couldnt.
You are selfish. Why cant you see it. Shes young, she shouldnt be thrown there so many hours on day 1. Just couldnt see it.
I really am speechless about this, and it just ruin my night. I dont feel any love for us, as he's not thoughtful enough. Theres so much I have to do at home, so much I need to pack up. Not forgetting I even need to pump milk before I pick my daughter up, so that she will have something for tmr or the day after.
Nights all
No comments:
Post a Comment