Friday, March 9, 2018

Saving for the future with more freedom

It's been really tiring.
I guess it must've been due to the fact that Im pregnant & tired. It's the start of my third trimester, and I'm feeling really lethargic. Hardly any energy. All I want to do is hibernate and zoom till the part where it's already after my delivery & 1 month confinement done. So that my body could be back to normal, and I just need to be at home to feed my newborn.

Im losing my grip to want to chase for the goal. the goal to save money and just to get a job near home.

month after month saving up all the savings. just to put aside, but Im feeling like Im still standing on the same spot. Couldnt feel myself progressing to smell that freedom where i could just work part time and watch my children grow up.

You can say that Im losing hope. And all i want is just to be a SAHM and be at home doing whatever.. And maybe get that job where i could earn from just staying at home.

But life as such, and here I am.

Maybe just not the best time to debate about all these. Should just keep on moving forward.

Cos there must be a light at the end of the tunnel.
I will see that light somehow someday.

Love,
Zi

No comments: