Friday, July 7, 2017

Moments

Hey there,

Im just here to jote down some precious funny heartwarming moment.

This morning, I tried waking early to make some food for little Rachel and to prepare for dinner.

Decided to make some pumpkin pancakes for her to try. Wondering if her picky mouth would love this pancake.

When she woke, she initially shakes her head when I tried offering her the food. I didnt force her, but simply shove the food in her papa's mouth instead. And put some in my own mouth. I then asked if she wanna try, and she tried some.

While she's in her baby chair, she reached out for the container where her pancakes were placed. Funny how she really likes the pancake and wanna have more. Once, she even stood on her highchair so that she could see the pancake on the table and pointed at the pancakes. HAHA. such a cutie.

P.s. Sam said that she usually don't take much breakfast...

Love,
Zi

No comments: