Thursday, January 28, 2016

Change.

That topic on change will always be something new or something similar.

Now what changes were there in 2016? Well, being married, having to tune into different thoughts n considerations.

Arent my big aunt right when she told me about how problem stays as a problem no matter how far I go away in distance, or maybe get married away?

Because right now, I really really do hate it still. That I couldnt come to peace with my own past. And this is making me feel so terrible n horrible even when I dont want to feel it. It isnt really a past to deal with, but more like reality. Because i've never had any solutions to this family thingy. Well so called "family". I just cant n dont wanna call it my "family". Who could really understand this? The way I felt? Being someone elses step child. Having to be a step sister, but act like a sister. Act.

Well the only thing I can happily accept is my father being my father.

Sometimes I feel sad that I could tell this to anyone. Because how would anyone really understand? That the truth is that I cant accept. And what pple might wan, is just for me to act like its all just "family" n nothing separated in my heart.

No comments: