Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Job

At often times, we hear people talking about doing what you love. As in, to get a job in a subject that you're interested in. Because deep down, we all know that without passion, doing anything will burn our souls slowly.

I felt like I can breathe, yet truly overly stress over things that I don't really think I have real true passion over.

"Happiness is not in doing what one likes, but liking what one does"

So much for putting up such quotes to motivate or inspire me everyday. What I'm doing right now everyday at work, I felt like I'm getting burnt by it.

Well, they'll all say that it takes time. Getting to know your job and getting to do well in your job takes time. Yet, I felt like I'm kind of drowning so ever slowly. It's like I stand on the pause motion and ask myself if this is what I truly want to do with my life.

Time will tell.

But does it really? Do we really wait till time to be gone, to decide if we've spent our days right? Right as in doing what we really want to do?

Step out of your comfort zone so that you'll grow.

No doubt I am stepping out of my comfort zone with all the new task on hand, just its overwhelming...

How do we even start using such word? Overwhelming? Is it really overwhelming? Or is it just that I couldn't manage my time well? or I am just not organised enough. Right now, I really do not want to think so much. I need to rest. If this keeps going on, I don't think I will be able to take it any longer):

No comments: