Dont you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shines
And life makes love look hard
Its so difficult just thinking about the what ifs.
Yet, I couldnt stop myself from preparing for the worse that could happen in every relationship.
I guess we were never really thought what love really is, or will be. Just that feeling of the love slowly fading into distance, and that love felt less makes it all appear from that dark hole buried deeply. Love never fails. Yet people fail each other. How do you know if your love for each other is strong enough to stick by for a long long time? What I could feel was the love fading into distance. The days felt different now. Im still afraid of falling deep and never able to surface again. Yet I should only be positive and love with all my heart. Vulnerable, but a choice to be made. I wish to love, yet afraid to get hurt. Who doesnt?
At the end of the day, we just gotta find someone worth getting hurt for.
In face of such situations, I still felt like escape might be the better solution. Or rather the best solution is to seek for time by myself to make a decision for the next move. It hurts when things changes. When it felt like the love someone has for u seem to be going down in a really slow motion. Wanting to pick it up, yet feeling that inevitable fall.
Thinking too much and causing unecessary hurt to my own mental health. I wish I could ignore that feeling I have in my gut, and believe naively in true love again.
What keeps me from saying goodbye is that ring I wore on my finger. It kind of reminds me tat love is a promise. A promise I make to the other person wearing the same ring on the same finger. It keeps me from falling apart, yet doesnt take away the fear of someone else leaving me.
No comments:
Post a Comment