Its time for sleep, yet that throbbing headache kept me awake and thinking.
Well phobia. Its like not that serious but I believe this kind of phobia exist.
I dont grow up with pets at home. Cant deny that at one point if my life, I wanted to have puppy at home cos they're just so cute. But then cos of religion, we learn that animals should have their freedom.
Rmb how this topic was an almost issue in my past relationship too. When we talk about future, and the other party said that he wanna have a pet. And what I said was that have pet then dun have baby. Cos bringing up a pet is like bringing up a baby. Who have the time to look after so many "kids"?
I came to be more brave towards animals like doggy because of my bestfriend. I went to her house and there happy was. All lively and excited when seeing strangers. And I just have no choice but to face my fear everytime I go to her house. For I couldnt kick happy away isnt it. I rmb how navin was scared of animals and he said he kicked his friend's dog because it was his natural reaction when the dog approach him.
Its like a phobia that no one really understands, except for those that knows of.
Idk what to do. Yet theres no point stressing over. Because the person close to me wont really get me. Sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment