Saturday, September 13, 2014

Gone were the days

Just how many times do I need to look back into the past to realize that those memories stays where they are & fade where they should? 

I was looking for one photo to show Jamie when I started flipping through my facebk photos. Those photos that people tagg me in. The past few years were indeed memorable. And yet when I look back, I somehow regretted those people that I drifted away from, due to my relationship. That lively group of teammates, my seniors that treated me well. Those same batch of swimmates that never stop encouraging me when my faith in myself drop to almost zero. The people that cheered on for me during my Bronze Medallion (Lifeguard) test. 

Swimming was something I gave up during poly yrs, but its also something that had impacted me the most during the years. Lifesaving is something I never imagined myself in. Although I didn't achieve anything during the 3yrs in Poly, did not really push myself for studies, I could say that during the times of training, I've push my own limits. I've felt like drowning when Im training to be a lifesaver. 

I've felt the disappointment of failing, and understood that learning process is more important. Failing is alright, learning is more important. The 3years are the years that I've failed the most in my whole life till now. 

Anyway just a thought a today. Looking back. Thinking about the past & now. Thinking about schooling days. Im getting back to school. What kind of ZiHui will I turn out to be right now?

Love,
Z

No comments: