Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Another Step Another Mile. Story of your Life

Okie my title was just a random lyrics from my favourite song 'Only a Mountain' by Jason Castro. 

So anyway, yesterday was a pretty great day! Finally planning to go Timbre with Jamie after almost half a year of saying we're going together.

And so, I met up with her to catch 'If I Stay'... I don't know but I just have a thing for movies related to life love music. Initially after watching the trailer, I thought it's just gonna be another movie that is just-a-movie.. However, I actually had tears rolling down my face watching this damn movie! Its so heart wrenching. Those love. Those passion. That willpower. It has a touch of reality in it. That fear of losing people in life. 

Anyway in summary I cried watching it. Haha so embarassing. The second movie this year that I've actually watched and had tears rolling down my cheeks. The other movie was The Fault in Our Stars. Guess these movies are awesome! I could watch them forever and keep crying from watching them. 
After movie, we went to try L'ATELIAR. Supposedly some quite nice tiramisu to be found there. Went there expecting to taste some really great cakes! But they're just shit. P.s. Im not a fannnnn of cakes. 
We actually painted our nails! No monday Blues(((;

Us having sun shining right at our face! 

And it's time for Timbre! 
Yupp, just a small table of food but we're REALLY REALLY FULL.... 

Tried this drink which I forgot the name of. But it taste like Mojito with cucumbers. Hahahaha. The day ended, and lovely Samantha picked Jamie & I up from Mrt outside & drop us at our house. So nice of him. Just the little nice things he does (: So glad that his tummy is much better from the food poisoning. 

It was nice to see him after a few days of not seeing him. It just feels so nice being able to see his face smiling at me, being able to hold his hands. Was chatting with him about how nice it is to see him again, & he told me that it feels like home. He sounded so much like that guy in the movie 'If I Stay'. Adam, the male character, actually said that to Mia (the girl in the movie) that she's his home. Something like that. Hahahahahaa. Such description of how a person feel about love, I thought would only be found in the movies. Hahahaha. I wonder how did that word ever comes out from Samantha. Did he really felt like that that he's describing how he felt? Or was that just words? 

Its so sweet huh. 

Love,
Z

Here's a song that was played in the movie.

http://youtu.be/450p7goxZqg

Cos All of Me      Loves all of You

No comments: