Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Isolation

Yes, I wish I could find my own answer. I wish people would stop judging, stop commenting. Its not the comments of strangers that hurts. The fact is that it is the comments of people close to you that'll hurt. Well, what do we often wish from those close to us? Support? Yea its that simple, but how many of us gets that moral support for the things we do or the way we see things? 

I could say that I respect the people close to me, but is that respect given back? Even if you arent somebody that earns my respect, I'll still respect you for being you. Kindly just respect. Who caused me to be living a life like this? I didn't choose it. I wish all of you could see it. That Im hurting so much. Its all hidden.  I really wished that I belong somewhere, but the fact is even when I try, I dont really belong wherever all of you think is good for me. How long can I belong? That's a question that no one can tell me. I wish I could run away from here. From everything. Far far away, and never see anyone that I've known for my whole life. I wish I wasnt born into this world. I was an accident after all. It might sound like a tragedy but I really know Im fortunate enough to be who I am right now. But its still there. The pain. The pain of being me. 

No comments: