It's been awhile since I posted any of my thoughts at all. Looking back into the past, I really participated in many things in those days. When I leave secondary school, all those things are just gone. I guess I finally know what it's like to grow up. Things really changes. And I understood why teachers used to ask us to just participate in all sorts of activities. Because right now, I'm not that carefree anymore. It seems like I have many things to consider before I participate in anything. Where is that 'Happy Go Lucky Zihui'?
Sometimes, I really miss those times when I look back. especially the OBS journey in the past.
Okay, I should really stop reminiscing about the past. Let's just explore into the future.
And don't forget to capture and cherish every little moments.
Because it's the little things that counts in life
No comments:
Post a Comment