I really can't believe myself. Today, I left house late again): I had cramps that caused me such a great pain.
Oh well. So, I've used up the 2 'Annual Leave' for my calculus class. because of being late for class. the first time I swear I really did my best. but was late. today i even walked further to the other busstop to take bus. but I was late again.
When I went for class late the first time, the calculus teacher says that he will be marking me absent. haix. today i know if i went in late, he is gonna mark me absent again. so i just came to sch and went to the lab instead. wellz.
I guess there's nothing new here.
I know I'm not like this in the past. I wish I didn't change and become a person with less discipline.
But I guess when I come to poly, I changed and become a even worse version of myself.
I wonder where's all my diligence, discipline, dedication and determination. The 4D's that is always reminded in Secondary School. I really wont regret my days in Deyi because back then, I had so much of those motivations.
Right now, I lost everything I guess?
Who really knows the real me ?
I don't even know my real self.
Who am I?
No comments:
Post a Comment