So this holiday, I've decided that I will do things that I, Myself, wanna do. hahahahaha. Want to work where, I work, Go where, I go. Stay anywhere I wanna stay. Haha. What's living life by someone else opinion right? Start to treat myself better and do things that I wants to do(: Who cares about anyone else's opinion right? Oh wells, Over the years, I've learnt that no matter what I do to try to keep people happy, no one is ever satisfied. There's always a way in which they will pick up something and be unhappy about.
Of cos, I'm not that perfect too. I get irritated by many things. I'm learning to not expect anything so that I will be happy(: Oh well, this is life right?
So actually, I'm blogging today because I wanna blog about decisions that I've made.
So I'm gonna get a NOKIA LUMIA 820 when my contract ends!
And thanks to Jinson's mom, I've got a challenger voucher as my early birthday present! and I'm gonna use that to buy an itouch5!
HAHA! that's all for today(:
Wish me luck for tomorrow's interview at XX country club(:
No comments:
Post a Comment