Friday, November 27, 2009

YAY!! ......?

Hahaaas.
iPod finally had little batt....
Hmm.
Today's a Friday.one week past truly quickly.
Yesterday was the second cum last day of artzbiz.
Fun and interesting

yesterday,we went to the DBS arts centre to watch THE JuNGLE bOoK!!
Truly fun and interesting! Especially those little kiddie watching there. They're so excited about the play.those actors were really cOol. And after te show ended,we actually had a chance to interact wif the actors,asking them questions and all...
Quite cOol actually.:)
after that,it's time to head to EMILY's hill...we went there for lunch.after lunch,it's the printmaking session..likes printmaking.but it's hard to control the cutting knife. Hahaaas.after te printmaking,we had drama. Quite bOring I think.but I got to realise that some people gets emotional easily..

I also realise that I do not know how to act(: and also I realised tat I didn't actually get seriously angry at something/someone before.therefore,I do not knows how to act 'angry'......how to get angry?????

Hmm.and after all those activities it's the end of artzbiz.all of us exchange emails and took picture(: papa come and fetch my friends and I out of Emily hill.he drop them off at amk hub ,and we went for dinner.after dinner,we went walking round looking at phones.and papa eventually renewed he's line and got a phone which Is for me! It's Nokia6700.didn't really like the idea of adapting to other phone so I chose nokia(: nice phone(: and I eventually got a new phone!!! Now,I'll onli need to wait for papa to sign a line for me(:
but as the line he's signing will be like $15+++??? or dunno how much,there's no unlimited SMS,which is fine wif me.he said there'll be bout 350sms and free incoming call:D but he said that the SMS might be incoming and outgoing included!!! Aww man.if incoming included den how SMS???? So pls dun spam me!(: if that was gonna be the case......

Hahaaas.guess I'm ending here!
Keep smiling everyone!
Awww.and Sunday no swimming! Sadsad.last lesson nvr go le now can go no lesson!!! Awwwww.....
Haahaaas.
I'll wait for the next lesson ba:)
and btw,papa say I can go for the Outing ! But it's onli until 7 pm,which I'm fine wif:)
hope it'll turn out fun!:D

No comments: