Sunday, November 29, 2009

TOdAy!(: ..............

Lols. Am soooooo bOred tOday. Am still currently at my hse(: haven't go back to third aunts hse yet. HOpe I can go there in the afternoon..which is soOn! But I haven bathe.... And I dunno... I dun wanna go to moms side the grandparents hse.. Hmm.ltr think they'll be goin.so well,think I mus think of how to go back third aunts hse .... Going to the moms side grandparents h丨se gOt nothing to do... It makes me feels more unmotivated ... I've already been feeling so damn super lAzyyy nOw ... Keep having the feeling of wanting to sleep. Sianz. Guess tOday's a lAzyyyy sUndayy fOr me...
Plus there's no swimming tOday...so bored.haven swim fOr twO weeks le...........haix............

Hmmm... Really dun wanna go luh.hope nvr go.but I think they r gOin... Aww. Hmm. Maybe I shall go back third aunts hse and follow them to dinner tonight. It's better(: sianz..I dunwan go 外婆 hse!
No offence(: just has nothing to do there la.....

Hmm.am sOooooo lAzy recently.haven't even started any of my holiday assignment! Guess I shall start tat tmr. Lazyy lazyy now. Where's my motivation? Can anyone help me dig out the motivation?? Where is it? I'm so lazyy till I dun even hav the mood to read anything.not even those bks tat I often loves to borrow and read.awwwww.
I need a little help here..
Hmm.
Who hav nice story bks to let me hav the mood to start reading again?
At least I'm doin something else meaningful rather than playing iPod or com......
Sianz.......

HOpeless girl ending here...
Hope tat I does not stay like this for the whole of my holidayyy.
hOpe..........................

No comments: