Wednesday, August 25, 2021

How True


How true is this picture. Many a times, when I think that its better to keep quiet than to keep going on talking about how I feel, I start to have weird suspicion and doubts coming up inside my brains. How weird our human brains are. The work of the devil really will just pop up in the head. Whether we like it or not. 

I just hope to stay prayerful and get peace in my heart. Sometimes we are only human and cant help it but feel all these weird emotions. 

Today I just feel like why dont my husband put us as his priority before having his night out with his newfriends from school?  Its like he put others before his own family. He chuck us to be taken care of by others. E.g. his aunty who stay with us. Which I really dont like this feeling and Idk why. I guess Im just more independent on my own and dont like to trouble others. While the only one Im willing to trouble is my husband. Because I feel like its our duty as parents to put our kids first before we want to do other things for ourselves. I guess its the difference between a mother and a father somehow. 

And maybe just have to lower my expectations on him. I pray for peace in my heart. 

#happymidweek

Love,
Zi

No comments: