Dear this space of mine,
I feel awful.
Been screaming in frustration recently.
Felt like my blood pressure is about to burst soon.
Have no idea. Just felt like the negativity have really gotten into me.
Like is it because I havent been writing in my blog for very long?
Havent been able to write down and analyse my thoughts.
Nor did I take the effort and time to think about things in a clearer mind?
Is it that my stomach virus got into my head?
So I'm having some form of virus in my head right now.
Couldn't think properly.
I should do better. I saw this video posted by my friend, something to do with the subconscious mind i think. Need to use it more than using the conscious mind.
Need to rest my brains. Maybe its the lack of sleep eating my brains.
Ha.
Till then
No comments:
Post a Comment