Hey yo,
It's been way too long since I've been away from this platform. I guess today is the lucky day whereby I have the mood and my computer is working well. (: Well, let me explain, my computer is officially around 5 to 6 years old? Seems like the cells in it are not functioning well anymore. Just like how when humans age, the cells in us might not function or recover that fast anymore.
Maybe it's time to change a blog skin for a new and different feel? Sometimes doesn't it feel that change in little things in your life can lead to a better change in other aspects of your life? Like maybe I will just be so motivated to plan about my own business idea or what-so-ever?
So what makes me have this engine to type a little bit more about life today?
Let's all say thanks to my cheeky lover for a start. Well, don't get confused there.. He isn't beside me right now, nor did he just gave me a talk about life that inspired me. He is right at work, while I was browsing through my computer and having a look at the glass igloo in Finland < Yayyyyyyy! I'm egg-cited about le Finland trip in early April >
So anyways, as usual, I was bored and looking at my lover's email to see if there is any reply from Lapland Welcome (a tour that we initially thought that we're gonna use). But anyway, just for fun, there wasn't any mails, so I went to click on this folder of "Heart matters" that I read in his email before. Last time I browsed it, I didn't like see the emails much. This time round, it was fun as I apologetically scroll through the chains of emails and took a peep into one of his past.
Well, looking at them was definitely interesting. I wonder if those days, do they have a more convenient way of communicating to each other rather than just emails. Yeap, they email to contact each other over like long distances. And I guess that is what made those reading so much more interesting. When people send emails, they tend to type a little longer and talk with depth. Depth as in it is so much more meaningful kind of chat than our daily chats nowadays.
It's an interesting session reading, and it reminded me of those letters I took time to write in my past, and those emails that I've sent during my break up period. Well, although I certainly went to look through my email to read one of those letters that I wrote, I didn't read through all that I wrote.
How come I was able to spent time writing so much in the past? This I totally have no idea at all.
And why did I really stop writing about my own life at all? Sometimes, life just kind of suck me inside this vacuum of space where I sit by and do nothing. Maybe, I am doing something, but I don't have that urge to write so much about my life anymore.
As my life is just about to get really interesting this year, I guess I should really get back into writing, reading, art, love, laughter.
It's never too late to start on anything is it?
Love,
Zihui
Dearest lovelies, I hope that all of you have been doing well, figuring out life little by little. I know that your spaces on the blog has been stagnant for quite a long while too. I hope that somehow, all of us will be able to find inspiration and just be happy in life somehow. No matter what we face (:
No comments:
Post a Comment