Im finishing my final lap of Degree right now.... It's during this final lap that I can feel how draining the journey of studying hospitality and tourism is. Remember those days that I just cant wait to smell the freedom before graduating from this Diploma? Yupp, I use to think that it's all finally over, and here I am today battling with writing of essay after essay. Doing research after research, questionnaire after questionnaire. And yes I hate to admit this but group projects are easier to cope than individual essay writing. Now I finally knew the importance of team work.
Its just such a familiar feeling. And till now I still cant help but say how I miss that bunch of 'Best Grpmates' that I've ever work with. Although people all eventually get on with their life and there's the probability of people growing apart, it's still something that I would keep close to my heart. Those times where we suffer together, stay awake together, and get that sense of pride in handing up our projects together. Some had already been long gone, and I'm glad the few of us still cherish this friendship.
Im so tired. time to collapse into deep sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment