So hi there my dear friends. I'm finally blogging. So expect this very very very long post with more than hundreds of photos ok?
hahahhahaa.
Enjoy reading man(: Hopefully my english will not kill your read(:
This is such an exciting moment. The moment when I see an Airplane. It's been ages since the last time I took an Airplane. Wells, I was excited to fly off to the destination Langkawi for my OSIP. For a period of almost half a year.
Seems like flying away from Singapore will be such a great thing for a period of time. Experience of living overseas and adapting to a new environment seems like it's gonna be real fun.
This is the photo of Langkawi Airport.. I was like wow, its the first time that I'm gonna alight the Airplane in such a stairs. It all feels so movie-like. Well, thinking in my mind that I'm finally in Langkawi and ready to experience who-knows-what for 5freaking months.
*****************************************
We saw Mr Azwan and Ms Anita at the Langkawi airport. Mr Azwan drove us to our accommodation.
Then Navin and I was brought to different blocks as we stay in different Apartment. Damn, so we just told each other byebye and that's it. Brought to our own house and was given our own keys. Then, we were left all alone in the house. It came down as a great shock to me.
In Singapore, Every little things, there is instructions set for us. E.g whats first whats next, all the way till the very last step. But right here, we were really left alone to do our own things. Left with no instructions on what's next for us. No guideline on what can we do the first two days of settling down, not brought around to see the places at all. We were just freaking left in our own room with our luggage, and with our Keys to the house.
I totally sat in my room, and just sat there in great shock. The worse is, I don't even know where navin stays, and I doubt that he knows where I'm staying too. It was all such a great shock.
I remember sitting down on my bed looking at my bed. I see small black things lying on my bed. I instantly wished that it wasn't some bed bugs or what. So I flick in away. It's smurged...... OMG, it was dust that lay on my bed for who knows how long. I look at the pillow that was provided for us... It was like in bad shape, with alot of dust on it......
I totally sat there thinking that I won't be able to sleep that night.
****************************
It's was a real lucky thing that Navin and my Singapore line have auto roaming. It was lucky that he know how to call me. When I receive his call, I remembered how Relieve I felt. We met and wanted to walk out the dark dark roads to search for Internet outside. We walked bravely out, but GOODNESS! We saw cows in the middle of nowhere. We were like shock by seeing it as Cows is not something that we see everyday in Singapore. Damn it, we are in Malaysia and we are gonna stay here for so many months. We told ourselves to walk bravely out pass the cows. But we failed to walk out as we don't even know which way will really bring us out. and it was really really freaking dark.
We sat at the stair thinking about the shock we got for being left with no instructions. and we sat there thinking that we could still fly back to Singapore because the actual date of Internship haven't started at all.
It was only the first night. It was too much shock to take.
We eventually went back to our own house, hoping to see daylight soon.
I slept with a towel as my pillow for the first 3 nights here.
*************************
So here are the first few photos I took of my house.
The kitchen have real big ANTs crawling on the floor. So gross.
The toilet...
How the building we stay in looks like.
This is the swimming pool^^
How my bed first looked like.
This is the day 2 photo. it was finally daylight.
I was so happy to see the daytime that I took a photo when I just woke up. But anyway in this photo as you can see, my curtain is yucks....... Lizard shit and dust.....
Finally found our way out of the "Kampong" that we stay in.
Our first stop. Langkawi Parade. 1st place to explore.
- Need to learn how to JAY walk accross this road, with constant flow of cars
- We eat for the WIFI. When we see wifi, we just OKAY lets eat!
I was really having bad fly when I flew over here. Because those days before I fly, I have been constantly going out and not having enough rest. The best WIFI that we found is at Old Town cafe.
The amount of money I spent on my first few groceries item.
this is the photo of my Housemate's "pet"
This is a gecko. cute huh?
But it wont be cute if u see it lying around....
At times, I sit in my room looking at the things that people gave me to bring it here. I am really glad to have all these people that love me(:
This is such a beautiful wallet really. I love it. guess what? I am gonna change my wallet when I'm back in Singapore!!!!!!^^
Now showcasing the COWS.
More receipts. ahahahaahhaahahaa
The snacks that we bought.
The first 2 days here really sucks. It was raining heavily and everything. It's sucks to just go out and buy weird groceries and come back. It's like a long way in and out. With the rain, everything just feels really sad.
We bought our own pillows, and it got soak inside out because we walk under the rain. damn we just feel really sad. settling down by ourselves, taking care of ourselves in this new environment. not to forget, trying to adapt to the way our housemates live.
*********************
MY bed for the first few days. Look at my "pillow"
I squeeze the pillow they provide us upup all the way in the cupboard.
yucks look at the wall.
3rd day at langkawi. Last day before the Internship officially starts.
We walked for around 2.7KM.. all the way to what my hsemate said to be a "more interesting" shopping centre than langkawi parade....
Going to the LAngkawi Fair......
The photos i took while walking otw there.
Long walks ahead
Finally, after around walking for 30minutes, we reached Langkawi Fair.
And damn we were happy to see Secret Recipe.
Just look at how much it cost in RM....
So we went around to gift shops to see see look look.
this langkawi fair is really boring i can say. It's worse than Hougang mall in SG....
Back to Langkawi parade at Old town again. Just for the wifi...
*****************************************
Here's the 1st day of internship, 4th day in LAngkawi.
Raining otw to work, in our Shuttle.
My cool uniform(:
This is currently my wallpaper for my itouch. Yes, I do miss everyone back in Singapore.
It's great that my laptop already have another collage with more people inside. like my cousin sis, and my granny and grandpa.
This is Nasi Goreng Pattaya.
*************************
This was dinner after work. drove by my nice colleague Vajenthi. Finally not a sad day because we got transportation in the dark.
The rest of the photos are gonna be some random photos taken now and then...
*************************************
This photo, actually wants to capture the huge amount of fly flying around the light. yucks to the max. they end up on the floor like millions of it.
This is something i took while waiting for shuttle to go back "HOME"
Old town again...It's friday! yay!
This is the photo of the long way out...
Our first off day. was a happy one because we are gonna be out of KUAH town, the area we stay in.
Going to Cenang!
Tour guide: Fiona(my hsemate)
I can't mention how cheap the cafe here are!
Next stop, to crash at the beach of a resort in Cenang.
Cute way to get shades? natural breeze under the tree. really natural.
Cant see dark navin.
And it's dinner time! but this place wasnt really nice i would say.
haha, okie a photo i took while chatting. using dumb wifi by the poolside.
AH! my two UNIQUE pants for the day!!!!1
It's like tights material!!! bought both for RM46. around $20.
Our second off day.
Ate breakfast near our house. then ...
Back to Secret recipe again..... at Langkawi fair
Walked to the Legenda Park area.
and took photo of Langkawi's Iconic Eagle.
Langkawi- Helang=Eagle , Kawi=Reddish.
Hence, Langkawi meant reddish eagle.
This is the photo I'm gonna post on instagram on the day I'm flying back to Singapore!!!!!
********************************
Trying to capture the big ants i see outside. hmmmmmm.
Got mozzie bites after sitting at poolside for 5minutes. damn. the mozzie dun let me use wifi):
Spider webs in toilet. anyway, I'm getting used to staying with the spiders already.
This is the 2nd week of off day.
BReakfast at oldtown again!
I'm trying to take photo of navin with his funny m&ms toy. damn it he waste money on funny things.
Anyway, the RP people are finally here!
but i think they are just gonna be our fellow singapore friends.
Havent really form much friendship with them.
So, we went to the Oriental Village. where we walked in to take the cable car.
Damn, I can't mention how precious the off days are. It's the time off from damn work.
I havent been eating well oso. because I wont wanna walk out by myself. and i havent really settle down with much groceries yet. most of the time i bought like home neccessities only):
So here are the 3 RP people. the Middle one is my Roommate. it was a small world. because she knows Suba and Natalie.
Photos and more photos.
Fish spa. for my first time. i cant take the itch. so i wasted money. heheee.
Some local food
Their fried kuay teow here is really too saltish i would say......
HAhaa. more photos for part 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment